Educating our students…to achieve their maximum potential.
In the pursuit of excellence, the Hazlet Township Public School District, through a rigorous academic program with high expectations, will provide students with opportunities that lead them to become responsible, independent-thinking, global citizens. The school community will implement this vision through ongoing and honest self-reflection with a commitment to continuous improvement.
The Hazlet Township Public School District vision is one where:
Ø Students are actively engaged in developing twenty-first century skills.
Ø Communication among our community of learners is open and engaging.
Ø Rigor, relevance, and relationships are the cornerstone of our daily practice.
Ø Data-informed decision-making guides our path to continuous improvement.
Ø Challenging programs and relevant learning opportunities are provided for our community of learners.
Ø Active collaboration occurs with partners in Pre K-16 institutions, businesses, and community organizations on a local, regional, national, and global level.
Ø Staff members are committed towards achieving high expectations for themselves and our students and model the skills needed to inspire students to maximize their achievement.
Ø Academic Excellence
- Highly Effective Professional Staff
- Effective Communication with All Stakeholders
- Environment impacts learning.
- High expectations promote high achievement.
- Communities benefit when people act responsibly and respectfully.
- Education is a partnership among students, families, educators and the community.
- Commitment of resources to public education provides long-term benefits to society.
- Continuous improvement is achieved by promoting and managing change effectively.
- All students are capable of ongoing educational growth and behavioral improvement.
- Professional development that is personalized is a core tenet for creating highly effective staff.