Lillian Drive School Nurse
Phone: 732-787-2332 ext. 5003
Lori Nicholl, BSN, RN
For school counselor information: Laura Ackermann, Lillian Drive School's Counselor- Click HERE for her website or Click HERE for Counselor Permission Form. YMCA out-patient counseling services are now being offered at our school during the school day. If interested please contact myself or Mrs. Ackermann for further details/referral information. For the YMCA counseling website- please Click HERE
National News Updates:
Please visit the following websites for up to date factual information related to the current novel coronavirus situation –
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 2019 Novel Coronavirus Webpage –
- New Jersey Department of Health – Novel Coronavirus Webpage-
- Call 732-787-2332 and please leave a message with the office if your child will be absent from school!
- Students must be fever-free, vomiting-free, and diarrhea-free for an entire 24 Hours to return to school after an illness (*without having had Tylenol/Motrin medication during those 24 hours*).
- Any food intended for the entire classroom needs to be store bought/packaged with a clearly labeled ingredient list, we are not permitting home-made goods. Please remember to give 48 hours notice to teacher AND school nurse for clearance on any classroom intended food. We are strongly encouraging non-food items as birthday treats.