HAZLET TOWNSHIP PUBLIC SCHOOLS
FOOD SERVICE ONLINE PAYMENTS AVAILABLE
As a convenience to parents/guardians, the Hazlet Township Public Schools is offers a user friendly online payment system to process payments for Food Service. There is no additional fee for paying online. The online system is tied into the Parent Portal and allows parents/guardians to make cafeteria payments to their child(rens)’s cafeteria accounts via a credit or debit card. Parents can continue to remotely monitor their child(rens)’s accounts anytime from any internet-enabled computer. Payments take up to 24 hours to process and become available for use.
Instructions (more detailed instructions available on website):
1. Log into the Parent Portal. There will be a link on the left hand side for Food Services. Click the link for Food Services.
2. Click the Make Online Payment button.
3. Enter the amount of the payment and all pertinent credit card information.
Note: If the student has siblings each sibling will display with an area for entering the payment information.
4. Click the Verify Payment button at the bottom of the screen. You will have the ability on the next screen to verify the payment information before processing the payment.
5. Once you have verified that the information is accurate, click the Process Payment button to send the payment.
6. Once the process is complete, the message Payment Successful will appear ot the top of the screen and you will return to the original Food Services screen for that student.